Friday 28 November 2008

The Merlion

My kids kept on asking kenapa singanya atu jadi batu, my answer was Pasal iya inda sayangkan bapa mamanya, inda mau mendangar cakap bapa-mamanya, they behaved ever since. I've been to Singapore alot of time, but never had the opportunity to really explore the tourist attraction here. Most of my visit here was very typical, Funan IT mall, Sim Lim Square, the Orchard Road, EPI Centers and all. With the kids its Night Safari, Discovery Center, Jurong Bird park but for this trip, i've decided to skip it all. Paying more attention to hanging out and dedicating more times exploring. I've also managed to see the famous Clock from the Labu-Labi movie. Hanging out at the Esplanade was something i appreciate very much but to walk a KM long to the Merlion and dinner at Lau Pa Sat was something.

The picture below was taken with my wife's Sony P&S.

Photobucket

No comments: