Sunday 13 December 2009

BM Football Tour Day 2.

Apologies to those i missed out taking their pictures in actions. I wasn't suppose to be playing, but for the fun of it, i volunteer myself to be in the goalie. To be perfectly honest, i would consider playing in that position again in the future, my first experience in a tournament, not bad for a novice like myself. The 2 games i played, my body parts felt like falling apart... its been ages since i hang up my football boots. Part of the reason why i didn't take much, there wasn't any energy left to carry around with the 7Kg equipments, the weather being extremely hot was another reason why.

Without any wins, our team did very well keeping everything tight, Adol being the first victim of 2 minutes suspension for fouling Sharil, Doggy style. I leaked 5 goals in total, 2 through the legs, 2 from a long range shots and 1 own goal by my energetic team mate, Shahrin MS. 2 more games to come next weekend, and Flat Champion place to be won.

Enjoy the pictures below, to view the rest of the pictures, click here. Alternatively click here to view it from my facebook account. The whole album can be downloaded by pressing the download button on this page (19.2 mb total). The pictures of the BM Football Tour 2009 Day 1 can still be access on the ADD section located on the RH Side of this website or simply by clicking here.

No comments: